Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Hello all,

It is a chilly evening here in Carleton Place; the little ones are bundled up so think it is hard to see the costumes...  All the more reason to knit some more toques!  I know, I know, get off the toque kick already.  Well I am, I started the Prayer Shawl today, I am using a simple cotton yarn as my friend has some allergies and I would hate to cause her any issues. 

Today was a great day.  I walk my dogs early, then hit the gym with my son, did groceries with my son (I was shocked that he wanted to come), then made some great curried sweet potato soup and now giving out candy to cutie pie kids.  Life is grand!

Tomorrow is back to work, which interferes with my yarn time, sigh, if only the bank took handmade dish clothes for mortgage payments…

Hope you all have a safe and happy Halloween.

ps. here is a picture of the bad but cute dogs.

The one in front with the ribbon is Boo (short for Peek-a-boo) and the big dog in the back is Finnegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment